Sunday, December 7, 2014

Where I'd like to live/visit

Day 13 of this challenge is to tell where I'd like to live or visit, so i decided to do both because why not? :)

My dream is to live in Midway, Utah.  Bryce and I have always wanted to live there since even before we were engaged.  In that short time of dating we one day played hookie from work and went for a drive.  We didn't have a plan other than head up a canyon and keep driving until we were done.  We ended up in Midway and instantly fell in love.  We both decided that one day we wanted to and would end up there even though it is expensive but we said we would do it.  We still have this goal and though we're still far from that goal, it's still there and we will continue to work towards it.

I would love to visit a lot of places and my all time #1 place would be Switzerland.  I got to visit there when I was 16 for a short time and fell in love.  I want to go back and spend more time there exploring and enjoying the gorgeous mountains and small little towns.  They had amazing food, and the people were all so generous and I honestly miss it there.



One place I have never been that I would like to visit is Cambria, California for obvious reasons.  I hear it is gorgeous there.  The name means pines by the sea and that's just where it's located.  It's in the mountains but by the ocean and I hope to one day be able to go there.




No comments:

Post a Comment