Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My opinion on Mainstream Music

This is going to be short because it's late and I really don't have a whole lot to say on this topic.  I don't listen to the radio all that much except in the morning when I take Kaydince to school and that's because the morning show I like is on.  So i'm really listening to the show more than the music.  So i'm not the best person to be judging this but I'd say I tend to not like mainstream music as much as I used to.  I have my set likes and dislikes and listen to what I like when I want to.  I like some new and in the "now" music but I really couldn't tell you any titles of any "popular" songs right now.
That's my two cents on that, sorry for the lame post, hopefully tomorrow I'll get back in the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment