Monday, December 15, 2014

Favorite TV shows

I'm sorry for those that are anxiously awaiting reading my post for today, but it's been a long day and it's really late, and I'm really tired.  So I'm going to just upload pictures of a few of my favorite TV shows.  And heck, I'll try to add a little comment if I can and if I can make everything sound half way normal.


Zooey Deschanel has always been one of my favorites and then you add some other people that I have learned to love and bam, you have a good comedy.


Bryce and I started watching this one night and the rest is history.  Another great comedy to help us kick back and relax.


Hot men, hot men, oh wait, did I mention hot men?  I am obsessed, well up until this current season.  I haven't had a chance to watch it and heard it's gone down hill sadly.  I'll just stick to the first 5 seasons that I know I love 

No comments:

Post a Comment