Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Famous People I find attractive

Okay, okay, I know it's supposed to be 5 famous people I find attractive and I have more than that, but there is a reason.  As I was thinking about this I decided to ask the hubs who I found attractive, besides him of course.  His first answer was Robert Downey Jr.  Score for the hubs, but then he said Jessica Alba, which also is correct.  Yes, she's female, but I would still consider her attractive.  Women are pretty, and I'm allowed to think that, so then I kept coming up with a longer list and decided to list my top 5 women I find pretty and then the guys I find just plain attractive :)
Ladies First:
 #5 Jennifer Lawrence
She is gorgeous, and her attitude about people trying to change her is right on.  She is a great role model and any chick that can shoot a bow like she can is okay in my book.

#4 Carrie Underwood
She reminds me of one of my best friends from my past.  Great voice, gorgeous, girl next door and she seems like a friend everyone would love to have. 

#3 Zooey Deschanel 
Um, can you say cute?  She is unique in many ways and I love that about her.  She's her own person and her voice is killer.

#2 Jessica Alba
Not my #1 but pretty darn close.  She's beautiful and I'll admit she's my girl crush.  

#1 Audrey Hepburn
Classy and beautiful in so many ways.  This is who I would want to be if I could be one famous woman.  

BRING ON THE MEN! :)

#5 Jude Law
I have a thing for accents but then he's also handsome and that makes him great.

#4 Gerard Butler


Again, he has an accent, a very attractive accent.  I did fall in love with his voice first though.  I never knew who he was until Phantom of the Opera and then I was hooked.  He isn't bad on the eyes either.

#3 Robert Downy Jr.
My ultimate old man crush.  I really don't know what it is about him, but he's awesome.  And then he was Iron Man, and he became even more awesome.  Yep, I like him 

#2 Jake Owen

For those that know me well will be surprised that he is only #2 on my list.  No, it's not because he chopped off his gorgeous hair, but he's not my #1.  I love his voice, he's my #1 favorite country singer or singer for that matter.  He is extremely good looking and I will see him in concert before I die.

#1 Ian Somerhalder
Um, yeah!











No comments:

Post a Comment