Thursday, December 18, 2014

Favorite Movie

Today I'm supposed to tell you about my favorite movie.  I have many favorites and really can't think of which one is my absolute all time favorite, so we'll just go through a few of them because that's how I role.
Earlier in my 15 facts about me post I said that I love anything with Audrey Hepburn in it, which is true.  But my favorite Audrey Hepburn movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's.
My sister in law introduced this to me years ago and that's where I fell in love with classic old movies.  This is my go to movie when Bryce goes away for an overnight camping trip and I put the kids to bed and sit with some ice cream.

This is my favorite comedy.  I can never get sick of this movie.  I know all the jokes and punch lines and just about every line at that, but it still makes me laugh just like I am watching it for the first time.  

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:


The all time classic Pride and Prejudice.  If I have a weekend, which never happens anymore, I pull out the full 6 hour version which I absolutely love.  But the newer version is just as good and Mr. Darcy is just handsome.  

There you have it, I love movies, don't get to see them as much as I'd like to anymore.  Kids have limited our date nights drastically and so I just stick to what we've got and I'm not gonna complain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment