Saturday, December 6, 2014

A day in the life of, ME

I kind of wish that this day was a week day because I've always wanted to let people know about what the life of a wife of a plumber is, but that will be another day for sure.  You get me on a crazy Saturday full of lots of stuff and fun so here it is.

Saturday, December 6th, 2014
1:35 a.m. - Jack wakes up, I feed him, and back to bed.
4:30 a.m. - Jack is back up, he eats, I fall asleep in the rocking chair with him.
4:50 a.m. - head back to my bed.
6:45 a.m. - Jack is up again, mommy snuggles aren't enough, so he eats and again, back to bed.
7:15 a.m. - alarm goes off, I hit snooze.
7:20 a.m. - alarm goes off again, I turn it off.
7:30 a.m. - Bryce brings Jack into bed.
7:45 a.m. - wake up to start the day, Jack is grumpy and hungry again, gosh he eats a lot in the morning.
8:00 a.m. - get ready for the day
8:40 a.m. - get Jack dressed
8:45 a.m. - breakfast
9:05 a.m. - leave to pick up girls from grandparent's house.
10:00 a.m. - Sophia's baptism, it took longer than planned because whoever was in charge of opening the church was late.
12:00 p.m. - yummy luncheon with great friends.
1:00 p.m. - kids are tired and we head home
1:30 p.m. - get home, change, feed Jack.
2:00 p.m. - try to get some organizing done
2:20 p.m. - Jack is fussy and only wants mommy, being organized is overrated anyway.
3:00 p.m. - go get our real tree :)
4:00 p.m. - get the tree inside with minimal cuss words and arguing
4:15 p.m. - run to the store for bread, and something for dinner.
5:00 p.m. - feed Jack
5:15 p.m. - put the lights on the tree.
6:00 p.m. - start to make dinner, and it takes longer than planned.
6:45 p.m. - finally sit down for dinner, cheddar broccoli soup in bread bowls, mmm, it was worth it.
7:15 p.m. - get kids in jammies and clean up kid's rooms.
8:00 p.m. - put ornaments on tree while keeping a tired fussy baby happy, not an easy thing
8:45 p.m. - go put Jack to bed.
9:00 p.m. finish watching Toy Story with the girls.
9:45 p.m. - girls still up and i'm blogging, I really should put them to bed.

That's as far as I got for today, I'm sure nothing else is going to happen but putting the girls to bed and passing out on the couch or in bed.  I did want to start wrapping Christmas presents, but that's definitely not happening tonight with letting them stay up this late.

No comments:

Post a Comment