Friday, December 19, 2014

Someone who fascinates me

I hate to say it but these topics seem to be getting harder for me.  There are a lot of people who fascinate me and inspire me.  I think my biggest one would be by hubby.  He is a hard worker, he works crazy, long hours, his work is hard and strenuous and sometimes he doesn't see us for more than a few hours each week.  But most days he comes home with a positive attitude and a big smile on his face.  It's very rare for him to come home unhappy, and when that does happen, it sucks.  But that's not the case here.  He leaves work where it needs to be, out of the home.  His family time is strictly that and I love that.  My job may not be what his is, but I let it get to me and it affects my mood.  I'm always tired and I admit I let him know it all the time.
I think we can all learn a lot from him to just live your life and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment