Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dream Job

I feel like I have the dream job being a mom full time.  I am lucky, I get to take care of my kids for a living and even though it's rough a lot of the days, it's amazing and I love it.  I know a lot of people who wish they could stay home with their kids and right now just isn't the right time for them.  I've been there, I know, I had to work for the first year of Kaydince's life.  It sucked, I hated it, I missed everything and then one day I got fired, and I wasn't even sad.  We decided to take it a day at a time and here we are 5 1/2 years later and still going strong.

If I wasn't staying home with my kids my dream job would be to own my own business.  I want to create something and be my own boss.  I've always thought this would be so much fun and hopefully one day in the future I can make this dream come true.  I do plan on returning to school when my kids are older and I will return to the work force, I just hope it can be doing what I would love to do and I can feel like I've succeeded with this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment