Thursday, December 4, 2014

Guilty Pleasure(s)

I have so many weird guilty pleasures, but I'll narrow it down to my newest and favorite few.
Right now I love to have a glass of chocolate milk or hot chocolate while I blog.  It's like my thinking drink or something :)  If it's chocolate milk though it has to be the Hershey syrup in the milk kind, not the store bought stuff.  It's what I grew up on and it's the best.  Hot chocolate must have vanilla creamer in it, or it's a no go for me.
CROCHET, I love to crochet, it's so relaxing and I haven't gotten to do it nearly enough since having Jack.  I used to spend hours creating dresses, hats, leg warmers, you name it, I think I've spent a total of 5 hours since he was born crocheting :(  I will get back to where I was when we're getting a little more sleep and he's not so clingy.
On that note bow making,
especially my princess clips, see the cute picture :)  I would make these all day, every day if you would let me.  They are my most favorite thing to create and they're just so darn cute.  I am most looking forward to spending late, sleepless nights making these because that's what I used to do and I was so incredibly happy with it.  I would turn on chick flicks in my craft room and go to town.  One day soon hopefully.
The last thing I'll mention is selling stuff.  I have become kind of crazy with this lately.  I am selling old baby stuff and odds and ends around the house we don't need anymore and it's kind of become a hobby and challenge for me.  I set a goal for myself for this past week to earn enough money to pay for pizza and to get the kids pictures done just because i'm that awesome and that goal was complete in just 3 days :) YAY, pathetic, yes, but I still love it and will continue to do it until I have nothing left to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment