Friday, December 5, 2014

My playlist on Shuffle, first 10 songs

I can't wait to see what this has to bring, I have such a huge variety of music.  Music is awesome, it makes me happy and has a way to speak to me in a sense.  So let's get started:
1. Find Your Way Home by Trans-Siberia Orchestra.  So fitting for Christmas time :)
2. Summer Love by Justin Timberlake, I prefer I'm bringing Sexy Back, but hey, I love me some Justin.
3. I'm not in the Mood by Shania Twain.  Taking it back to the older country
4. Xscape by Michael Jackson.  Anything by him is awesome, and you can't help but want to dance.
5. Betty's Being Bad by Sawyer Brown, this reminds me of being a kid singing in the back seat with my mommy
6. Genesis by Sponge Cola.  Filipino band, mine and hubby's song, doesn't get much better than this.
7. True Love by Pink.  She speaks my mind on the crappy days
8. Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC.  Taking it back to my teeny bopper days in High School
9. Beachin' by Jake Owen.  Oh gosh, he's hot, great voice, enough said
10. Supermasive Black Hole by MUSE, thanks to the hubs, I love me some MUSE and so far nobody can beat the concert they put on for me.

YAY for music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment