Tuesday, December 9, 2014

15 Interesting Facts About Me

This one is weirdly kind of hard for me.  What I think is interesting really may not be all that interesting to others.  I even asked the sweet hubby what's interesting about me and he gave me a couple of things, so I will be adding them into my list.  So here we go.
1.  My purple hair makes me more me than my natural color hair.  It brings out my uniqueness and I absolutely love it.
2.  I broke my leg when I was 1 years old trying to crawl up the stairs by myself and had to wear 3 different casts because I kept crawling out of them.
3.  I am left handed and the only left handed person in my family except now Adison is looking like she might be a south paw just like me :)
4.  I live in Utah and have never been skiing or snowboarding.
5.  I am 28 and married with 3 kids.  When I was young by this age I thought that maybe I would have been married with one child.  I had different goals back then.
6.  I am a sucker for any Audrey Hepburn movie.
7.  I love when I get to get all dressed up for an event.  It's very rare so when I get the chance I take it.
8.  I really do actually like to clean, but hate doing laundry.
9.  I don't really enjoy shopping.  I go for what I need and get in and get out.  It just starts to get really boring after 20 minutes.
10.  I used to have a pet rat and loved her and wish I could get another one but having a dog makes that not possible.
11.  I am a night owl, I could get so much more done if I didn't have to sleep.  But sleep is what makes me sane, so sleep always wins.
12.  I love to hang out with my in-laws.  Not a whole lot of people can say this but my in-laws are pretty much amazing and I could spend every day with them and never get bored.
13.  I love to go fishing, not fly fishing (sorry honey) but the sit on the shore and wait around all day for something to bite.  It's relaxing and I don't get to do it nearly as often as I would like.
14.  I have a black and pink bow and pink arrows and am pretty darn good at shooting it.  I haven't shot it for quite awhile, but this is on my top 5 things to do outside list.  One day I will shoot a turkey with it.
15.  I am allergic to all things with fur and many different grasses and trees.  It's amazing I haven't killed over yet.   My allergies have gotten a little better over time, but there are certain things that trigger it and when it does it's miserable.

So there's a little more about me, I hope you learned something new or if not at least enjoyed the time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment