Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A moment I felt the most satisfied with my life

I have so many moments that I felt satisfied with my life, but there is one that stands out the most.
This moment, right here, is the most satisfied I ever have felt with my life.  The day my family became complete and that I was able to bring Jack into this world naturally.
I had planned to have a natural birth, no medication and all me.  A lot of people were hesitant and told me I was crazy, but I did it, and I rocked it.  I would do it again in a heartbeat if you asked me.
I love my little family, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.  We thought our family was good after having Adison, but then only 5 months after she was born we both knew there was another baby waiting for us.
I did lose a sweet little angel a year and a half ago, and she will always be with me, she is my baby, I cant wait to meet her in heaven and I have to give her credit where credit is due.  5 months after our loss, we found out we were expecting again.  Jack Jack has made us whole, my heart is whole and I feel like nothing is missing.
I love being a mom and a wife, my life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment