Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taurus, the Bull

My zodiac sign is Taurus.  Some traits of a Taurus are: 
Patient and reliable
warmhearted and loving
persistent and determined
placid and security loving

Some negative traits are:
Jealous and possessive
resentful and inflexible
self-indulgent and greedy

I feel like I fit 100% into my sign.  I have all of these traits the good and the bad.  Another trait is that Taurus' are that we will never allow someone to drive us, but we will willingly follow a leader we trust.  I am definitely more of a follower than a leader and I'm okay with that.  I don't want to be in charge, but I am more than willing to help out when needed but I also want the credit for it.  That's what's so great about us, we are very strong headed and want lots of glory and compliments :)  (insert sarcasm)
We are hard workers but very stubborn.  We are very loyal to our friends, but are very careful with trusting others.  We love to be wined and dined and have luxurious things.  We love art, but only secretly :) We like stability, being attracted, things natural, time to ponder and comfort and pleasure.

This is all me, I really can't explain it more than how it's put.  




No comments:

Post a Comment