Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The beginning of a new adventure

Well, here it goes, I've been wanting to start writing for years now and I've had many tell me to start blogging.  I haven't started because I didn't know where to start but then I saw a friend's blog and how she was able to just let everything out and I thought, hmm, that's what I want.  So here I am, embarking on this new adventure and hoping to make something of it.  My mind is full of random information and now I have a place to put it all.  Whether or not anyone reads this is not the issue, it's mainly for me and if someone happens to read it great, sorry if you get bored, I've just got a lot jumbled up in my head and I'll just start spilling everything on any random topic at any given moment.  There is a blog challenge out there that I think I am going to start as well because it seems fun to me. So here's to my new and exciting adventure, I'm looking forward to it and hope to make something of myself one day because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment