Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Where I'd like to be in 10 years

This is a great thing to contemplate for me right now as we are about to step into a new chapter/adventure in our life.  In 10 years I would like to be in our forever home, somewhere in Heber or Midway, Utah.  I see us still with only the 3 kids but owning our own business.  We will be successful because Bryce is already so great at what he does and he can only get bigger and better from here.  I'd like to have gone back to school and gotten a degrees to be able to help out where needed with the business.
Kaydince will be 16, ugh, driving, dating and hopefully being a good example to her friends and siblings.  I hope she still loves school and is doing as great as she is now.
Adison will be almost 14, a weird and hard age for any child.  I hope being the way she is now she will be able to cope with whatever comes her way and that she will grow into a strong young woman and be a great friend to everyone.
Jack Jack, my little baby will be 10, I want the same things for him as his sisters, to be a great example, to be smart, to love school and even though he may be the youngest, I hope that he will be a protective brother to his sisters and love them.
It's weird to think that far down the road, but I feel like the future has a lot of good things in store for us and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment